Friday, September 1, 2006

Female Submission Holds

Imaginary Thoughts

E' ancora Estate e vorrei godermela



but wandering aimlessly around the house with his mind occupied



problems, thoughts, individuals, too many things



then I try to focus the issue that concerns me most, and tested in all its sides



but I can not and then I play to the old way



I try to talk to my friends, but without results



my laughter becomes more and more resentful and surly



perhaps partly because of my dear Mother who reminds me of my other problems



continued however, to think that I feel cheated



then decide to change the features of the problem to reach the best solution



even if the signs say more tangible



brought before the sad reality



saddens me



but after a hysterical , the best thing to do is always a good night's sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment