Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Malitol While Pregnant

Call Me When You Are Sober

We are 5 people who sit at a table, telling their lives.
We've known for some time, but perhaps not enough to know (almost) everything about each other. We
then 5 people who speak easily, so that whatever one knows also that he should not know.
We have interests, passions, loves, several that have marked the limits of our friendship and "cohabitation morning-afternoon-evening," but we can almost always find something in common. From this

assumption has changed in 2 years (almost) everything.
People change, especially from 18 to 20 (I think). Mature, make decisions, evaluate what is best and what does not.
Today our friendship is made of: Asti, unresolved misunderstandings, a level of endurance equal to zero.

We were the csd "thick as thieves" for a very long time but now have lost almost all that remained of our friendship.
I do not care if you change or show you for who you really are, I had already figured out long ago, in fact did not stop me to become very good friends.
It 's the fact that you have put me aside as something old-fashioned and outdated, believing that I can resumed as if nothing had happened.

I do not have it with you, I hate you. I you are indifferent. Maybe one day we will return
bff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment