Tuesday, April 27, 2010

World Of Warcraft Wedding

@ Yes Asia, Sometimes you do good ~ ~ ~


EHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

I Placed an order on Yes Asia with my daughter [info] emy_marshall and today ....




YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POSTERS! (I Also Decided That Yunho and Yoochun are funny enough so I'm letting them show their faces^^)

Emy! There's still hope!! Our stuff will arrive! (apartfrommyjaejoongstickersandthe400daysphotobookdamnyesasiasometimesyousuck)

When I opened the poster my mum and older brother noticed and couldn't help but comment:
Mom:"How do you manage to distinguish them? They all look the same"
Marco:"The only different ones are this and this (Kyuhyun, the second one on the left and Ryeowook, the last on the right). Why you like almond eyes I will never understand"
_________
Me:"But NOOO. How can't you see? There are Henry, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Shiwon-"
Marco:"What? Lei vuole? She wants?"

Yes, he DID say this joke. Unfortunately.

Meh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment