Friday, October 15, 2010

Salmon Patties With No Eggs

Macros ... They are BACK. Japan Post


Ok... How long has it been since I posted my macros? Too fucking much.
And I was quite prolific.

So I'll post the ones I find funnier. For the rest, just stalker my photobucket: http://s852.photobucket.com/home/makiyoyoyaoi


kpop,macros,Super Junior,Zhoumi  
kpop,macros,Super Junior,Donghae    

Heechul,Super Junior,macros  
Super Junior,macros,Ryeowook,Hangeng,Siwon  
Super Junior,macros,Siwon,Shisus  
Super Junior,macros,Siwon  

macros,kpop,DBSK,TVXQ,Yunho

Yunho,DBSK,TVXQ,twilight  

SHINee,macros

SHINee,macros,Onew

SHINee,macros,Onew,Tofuho  

2AM,2PM,Jokwon,Chansung,macros,kpop

2AM,2PM,Jokwon,Chansung,macros,kpop  
(I never realised JoKwon/Chansung was so popular...)

Big Bang,G-Dragon,macros

macros,kpop,Big Bang,Taeyang,TOP,Seungri,G-Dragon,Daesung  

Macros & Captions,SHINee,Onew

Onew - pupo

Kyuhyun - osteria

Minho Victoria Luna Onew - droga
(I'll soon make an english version of this one.)


[info] pseuglam   and Megha think that this is my masterpiece:
kpop,macros,Super Junior,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Leeteuk

Comments are appreciated but not necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment