Friday, August 4, 2006

Cervix Is Really High One Day Before Period

Hi Gorgeous ...

me: a little prince who lives in wonderland
Mood:
quite variable with a shade of joy
Constantly: Hyper-active
Employee by: sunglasses
mirrors
coffee
diversity

I love being a mogul: the Sun
thongs and my Ashley
anything that stimulates the emotions
art cinema

be in constant competition
my lips
have style and my style
make people happy I swan around
myself
hate: boredom
the lies and other
my sandals with socks
those that affect me or show affection without permission
hypocrites and moralists passive
Sunday afternoon
who try to overtake

Music: .. I'm pop, there is nothing to do. just having a decent pace and a text

Movies: all, many, too many. Reggio little ones too stupid or
no reason to exist.
Hallucinations: I do better in the morning and around 5
And if ..: I had wings?
Focused on: shopping, boys & girls, celebrity gossip, create my empire

Relation to the Modern and TECHNOLOGY: Bad
Years of Life: 17 .. what? '86? is a local?
Pedigree: very very good
Fads and Obsessions: coffee and a shower before attacking the brain
flip-flops all year
sleep on his stomach piling the stuff down

not be able to detach from the phone
the perfect outfit
daily sunbathing
be nervous
not match the black and blue
confront new people
consider myself more American coffee

find something stimulating

0 comments:

Post a Comment