Wednesday, August 9, 2006

How Long After Giving Birth Can I Wear A Girdle

I want to have the definition of a spoon

The rhythms of my life are fast and frantic.
But when I fell upon this world, everything changes: it seems that everything around me slow down and I want to mean something.
Now, let me make it clear that something I and I take good, although I would not catch him at all. Because when that world is crumbling, I am completely vulnerable and indecisive. I hate, hate not being able to control it, but the effect is that I do.
I find myself to be in mental journey every 40 minutes, to propose in more Victorian as possible all the various explanations, see all sides of the issue and fucking bullshit that I hear the story.

I believed in that world, and despite everything that has happened I have always tried to find a solution, because I really wanted was my world.
In the end, you never committed or tried to think not just with the bird.
to stop lying.
to be happy together.
To change my mind (the facts cash, not words).

It 's a sin, why do not you realize that you did miss something fantastic.

I do not want to incarnate the Pope's sermon of virtue and morality, because much are not. I think I have a bit of guilt I even for what happened.




Today is August 10, perfect day to ride in a boat, the beach, buy a new sweater and watch shooting stars. Definitely Perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment