Sunday, July 4, 2010

Allergy Free Restaurant Calgary

GOODBYE COG.

I was a chipped tooth.



not ask me how I did, I did not understand it myself. But we move on to

important things.

advantage of a break a tooth not to study and do some Macro.


Ryeowook - words
Ryeowook is very zen
Yesung - thinking

Kyuhyun - win

Ryeowook - trap

Yesung - nasty

Heechul - henry
Heechul is fashion.
Si Chul - enticement

Si Hae - commercial
This ..... Beautiful is not it? The Chicken is
Kyochon this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obNbaCD7d9s





Heechul is the newest member of the Brady Bunch (platinum I missed even a bit '), Eunhyuk is no longer GDragon / the Raven (I can not say, however, that improved now it's double that of 2PM Nichkhuhnh or whatever the spelling), (Vicky, at least Yesung's hair no longer like those photos you sent me ...), then this ballet seems to be a collage of all the choreography of SNSD.

Unfortunately, my iPod says I have already played more than 20 times ... : (It's catchy ...

1:41 ... OHoh that! really ... No, but you saw Heechul?
1:59 copying DBSK and the umbrella gesture.
3:06 ... Shindong has sbarellato.
3:30 SARANGHAEYO Kyuhyun!

EDIT: Shisus Oh, I forgot. I took 30 and
heard in Japanese Literature and Philology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment