Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can Iron Tablets Turn Your Poo Dark Green?

Loverholic / Robotronic. Her whisper is the LUCIFER.


Io l'avevo detto che facevo un post sclero quando usciva l'MV.

OHGODGODGODGODGODGOD! WAAHAHAHHSHHJSGnfd ktgvdrn,fg,driòon

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT CAME OUT IT CAME OUT OH YEAH TOM BABY YES JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMP YEAH SUCCESS!

OH GOD, TAEMIN IS A REALLY HOT CHICK OH THE HAIR OH THE MOVES!

JONGHYUN BRINGS SEXY BACK YEAHYEAHYEAH!

ONEW UR HAIR IS WAY TOO DORKY BUT U R WONDERFUL BOY!
Sorry for the capslock frenzy, now I'm calm.

I really have nothing to say to Minho other than, I'm sorry for your injury but I really wish you still had long hair.

And the same goes to Key.
Key... I cry when I see you... Stylists noonas managed to repeat the disastrous Sungmin accident of Don't Don...

But hell, the song is GREAT. Actually the whole album is pretty good. Not so many ballads and so much 리드메. I only got rid of two songs from a total of 13.



Obviously the choreography has is "no no" moments, and I'm spotting a Ring Ding Dong movement at 1:14.

And I'm really, really perplexed at 1:45.

I wonder what kind of animal is living on Onew's back at 2:20

AH!!! Here it is, the no no moment! 3:12, long live to the disco!

And from the "Thanks To" section of SHINee's album :

Jonghyun
Sica noona, the method to put an elephant in the fridge is?? ke

Jonghyun - icwutudt  
BLING   BLING   I LOVE  YOU!

If you want to lose ur mind try scrolling down the comments here:
http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/3866106.html
EDIT: and here:
http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/3868260.html

AND this song is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJbOe5pI8Sg
Oh yes, and compliments to Hangeng His first concert only. Disappears EVERYTHING BUT IN RESPECT OF THIS COMEBACK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment