Monday, July 26, 2010

Cartoons Mixed Wrestling

From Japan, with fury

Oooooook, I'm alive and.... I'M IN JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Ok, this post is just something to prove that I exist in this world.
It's wonderful, (awfully hot mind you) but nonetheless marvelous.

The otaku within me squeals at every street corner. The sight of japanese schoolgirls (and even more, japanese ikemens...) gets the best out of me....

Oh, I already saw 43654862367 posters of NEWS, Yamapi, SMAP, Hey Say Jump and strangely not so many of  Arashi...

I have a very important dilemma. I have to choose between the single plus dvd of Break Out by Tohoshinki, and the new SHINee album Lucifer.... My soul is torn by this...

My friend [info] emy_marshall   feels my pain.

Goodbye! I'll post photos the next time!

Aurevoir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment