Sunday, January 30, 2011

Caramel Apple Stations














RAISTAN POEM



was now past one o'clock,
a cold night and dark
starless, moonless
with a wind from fear.
I was about to sleep,
when a prolonged trill
me
has startled and a little scared.

Who I ring the bell,
will be mad as a hatter, but

was blond and it was beautiful and so I did go ...
come on pilgrim
I offer a bit 'to drink a glass of good wine

but I want to know who you are.

"But who the fuck you want it, you
lacks the memory?
Son's friend Lucia
telling my story! "
Perhaps this is a dream!
We need a pinch
So at least I awakened
and disappears in a single bang. I

a pinch I've had, but you're not gone at all
,
're still sitting there looking at me
satisfied.
is happening to me?
Oh damn, oh By now I'm making pork can

What really Raistan six.

I feel all emotion
What I run for the back, I
skin of capon
are full of wonder.
Just a question I was close,
I have to tell you the truth, I hope to have dined
,
before coming here.

But now tell me, please, why this
surprise
that I have so much honor, this
unexpected visit?
"I'm just passing through,
among the readers I want to do a sort of poll

knowing how to adjust.

For now, many are not enough for us to understand But

If we go forward whether or
Or shall we stop.
do you say, you liked
What I've read so far? "
me that I'm quite enjoyed
But I'd like to read more.

And you know I speak the truth, I could not do otherwise
,

you read minds and manipulate their minds! But

Lucia makes me wait And I mean anything. You can not anticipate

Just a little bit 'of the future?

"No, I can not really say anything of the future


Because to be honest for me is also very dark.
I am dead and I'm not dead
But I know that it ends,
and you'll see that I'm wrong,
that really makes me die. "

What do you say I'm sorry, maybe
is a way to succeed
to give you a little 'peace
after all your suffering.
"Now I have to go
which unfortunately I have some 'in a hurry,

many things I do and there are people waiting for me."

A hug and a Greeting
What has the feel of a farewell, and in less than a

six minutes gone, my friend.
do not know what saddens me, the
Magone alas, take me, and a tear

unexpectedly slow down on my face.

may not see you, but I can assure

that will put you in the heart
among the things dearest to me.





A poem written by a relative of Lucy and dedicated to Raistan Van Hoeck.
See?
Even the corner house, we have!



0 comments:

Post a Comment